At 411 NOLA, we love our readers. Without you, we wouldn’t exist. And without you, we can’t grow. We want to continue to provide you with interesting articles, diverse calendar listings, and information about the coolest local contests and freebies. We look forward to adding new features such as a 411 NOLA video channel, slide shows, music downloads, merchandise, a newsletter (forthcoming!) and even some free New Orleans-themed online greeting cards.
None of this can happen without your support. The more you visit www.411nola.com the more valuable the site becomes to advertisers, to sponsors, and to investors. The more valuable the site becomes, the more resources we have to bring you the best that we have to offer.
Here are some ways you can help 411 NOLA to grow and to prosper. Thanks in advance for your patronage and support.
- Visit 411 NOLA every day. This is the easiest and most important thing you can do. Make it a habit to click on http://www.411nola.com when you check your email or make 411 NOLA one of your homepages and help our numbers to soar!
- Tell a friend about 411 NOLA. More readers and more followers are always welcome.
- Follow us on Twitter @411NOLA. We send out announcements and links to the site daily, but we also forward you links to other sites and resources that you will love. Other sites and organizations have contests, freebies, and articles that we share directly via Twitter.
- RT our tweets. When you see one of our tweets, re-tweet it. We think it’s sweet to re-tweet.
- Follow us on Facebook. Just as we do with Twitter, we send out announcements and links to the site daily on Facebook, but we also forward you links to other sites and resources that you will love. There are contests, freebies, and articles that we share only via Facebook.
- Blog or tweet about 411 NOLA. Share you love of 411 NOLA with your readers and followers.
- Put a link to 411 NOLA on your website or blog. The url is http://www.411nola.com. Be sure to let us know when you link us!
- Give us suggestions. How would you improve 411 NOLA? Put in your 2 cents. We want them!
- Write a guest blog! Is there something about NOLA that you want to share with our readers? Have an artist to profile or a restaurant you want to review? Maybe you know all about the best night clubs or Bounce parties. Share what you know with our readership and get your message out there. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
- Intern with 411 NOLA. Want to get some experience in the hospitality industry or as a professional writer? Maybe you want to try your hand at being an event planner or doing marketing. College credit may be available. Contact email@example.com to show your interest.
- Volunteer with 411 NOLA. What is there to do for 411 NOLA? Just about anything you can think of. What is your area of expertise? What do you enjoy doing? Put your talents to work for 411 NOLA. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- “Subscribe” to 411 NOLA. We happily provide all content free of charge, but happiness does not pay the Internet bill. Think about all the value you get out of 411 NOLA. What articles do you enjoy? How many free events have you discovered on 411 NOLA? Have you won any prizes in any of the contests we advertise? What freebies have you scored as a result of reading 411 NOLA? What does 411 NOLA mean to you? If you would pay $10 a year for a magazine subscription or $40 annually for a WWOZ membership, then make a donation to 411 NOLA! Any and all amounts are welcome and appreciated. Payments can be made on Pay Pal using firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address, or you can send in a donation via check. Email us at email@example.com to find out how.
- Give an in-kind donation to 411 NOLA. Have something you think we might need? We welcome all kinds of donations, not the “green” kind.
- Throw a fundraising party for 411 NOLA. New Orleanians know how to party for a good cause, so we know you can do this. Be creative and let us know what you plan to do.