This page is sponsored by The Times-Picayune “Hot Read” The Coffee Shop Chronicles of New Orleans, a novel in 3 parts by David Lummis.
To help celebrate Tales of the Cocktail, La Divina Gelateria and Mandarine Napoleon, introduce their new Sorbetto..SPICY WATERMELON INFUSED WITH MANDARINE NAPOLEON. Visit La Divina Gelateria at 621 St. Peter Street for your chance to win a trip to Europe and other prizes.
Ladies, want to be the Diva of Dixieland? Find out how by clicking here.
Want to win a trip to the Superbowl here in NOLA? Click here to find out how.
Win a stay at the lovely French Quarter B&B called Maison DuBois. Enter today!
Enter to win tickets to the LSU vs. MS State game on 11/10/12! http://ow.ly/cZ4aS
- Every Saturday (rain or shine) from 10:00 a. m. to 2:00 p. m., you can register to win a box of fresh produce at the Sankofa Market (corner of St. Claude and Caffin in the Lower 9th Ward). There is no fee to register. Call 504-875-4268 for more info.
- NOLA.com has several contests going on all of the time. Check them out!
- WGNO, a local broadcast station, has many contests going on all of the time. Click here for info.
- Each Friday afternoon, the Contemporary Arts Center gives away prizes on its Facebook page. The promo is called Free Facbeook Friday!
- “Like” the Magazine St. Facebook page and you can enter to win weekly prizes!
- Gambit Weekly gives away prizes every week. See what you can win today.
- Magic 101.9 offers great contests on a regular basis. Click here for info.
- The New Orleans Saints football team has its own contests page. Visit it for chances to win tickets and other great prizes.
- Each month, NOLA.com has a different photo contest. If you are a shutterbug, then be sure to check each one out!
- Each week, the Dog Levee Dish, a website dubbed “The Canine’s Guide to the Crescent City” sponsors a “Pet of the Week” contest. Local or not, your furry companion can be the star of New Orleans. Click here to see previous winning entries.