Archive for the ‘Shopping’ Category
Halloween weekend is nearly here, but don’t be scared if you haven’t gotten your costume together yet. 411 NOLA has prepared a shopping guide (arranged alphabetically) so that you can find what you need in order to be whatever or whomever you want to be this Halloween season. Read the rest of this entry »
411 NOLA sponsor Sénica, a company that makes natural body care products, is hosting a unique event that is perfect for crafters, DIY types, and those who follow a “green” lifestyle. Here at 411 NOLA, we love Sénica and think you will too. The following invitation gives all of the details. Read the rest of this entry »
The Big Easy Experience Contest is here! You can win a prize package worth over $900 that brings the best of the Big Easy to you. This awesome prize package includes
- a 2-night stay for two people at the Marigny Manor House Bed and Breakfast
- 2 cocktail Jazz history tours (drinks included) from Southern Hospitality Tours LLC
- a Photo Safari for two courtesy of See It My Way Photo
- a one-hour gondola ride for two courtesy of NOLAGondola.com
- dinner for 2 to a local restaurant
- a custom-made itinerary from 411 NOLA
- a set of 10 New Orleans-themed photo note cards
- a Voodoo Doll from the film Desiree
- a copy of The Coffee Shop Chronicles of New Orleans by David Lummis
- a copy of the CD Disco Zydeco by the Bonhoffs
- 2 411 NOLA-branded T-shirts of your choice
To enter to win this awesome prize package send your name, your mailing address, and your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must put “The Big Easy Experience” in the subject line of your email. Limit one entry per household. Deadline to enter is Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 11:59 p. m.
Please note that the gift certificate for two for 2-nights at the Marigny Manor House Bed and Breakfast is not good during special event dates and that the gift certificate is valid through August 2012.
The winner will be chosen at random using Random.org. 411 NOLA will not keep your personal info on file after the end of the contest. We respect your privacy.
411 NOLA is a popular resource for everyone who loves New Orleans—travelers, visitors, locals, transplants, and expats. We work hard to provide you with, interesting articles, links to NOLA-related sites, a local marketplace, opportunities for writers and artists, an events calendar, freebies and contests, a guide to farmers and art markets, a comprehensive festival guide, and an informative newsletter. Read the rest of this entry »
The Who Dat Nation has one wish: for the Saints to go to the Superbowl in 2012. Our boys are more than capable of getting the job done, but it never hurts to give them a boost. 411 NOLA has compiled a list of gifts perfect for the Who Dat lover in your life who wants to support Louisiana’s NFL team. Read the rest of this entry »